WICSTYLE DOORS– Functional element and designer piece
They say first impressions last – and in the case of homes, schools, primary care centres, hotels and offices that applies especially to the large curtain wall screen, the building’s “calling card”. There can hardly be any other component of a structure that has to reconcile so many different criteria. Whether it is the door to a private house; a large entrance to an administrative building or a hotel; a fire protection door or emergency exit in a school, or a simple functional door for a manufacturing building: the technically-mature WICSTYLE profile systems, with their numerous opening types, versions and expansion options enable you to realise tailor-made door solutions for any situation.
The advantages of WICSTYLE doors at a glance:
- For every case the right door solution thanks to the wide variety of systems
- A high level of thermal insulation, burglar-resistant features and bullet-resistance are possible without compromising the appearance, and with few additional components on top of the standard basic structure
- Special range of fire protection, smoke control and emergency exit doors
- Various profile depths available with and without insulation
- May also be equipped with automatic operation, multipoint locks, fingerprint sensors, door edge gap locks, surveillance cameras or alarm systems
- Adaptation to individual design requirements thanks to large variety of profiles and designs and door fillings up to 200 kg
- Intensive system tests in accordance with international standards, such as the forthcoming product standard, EN 14351-1, demonstrate the high quality of the system technology
- Fittings that are perfectly tailored to the door systems, with the highest RAL quality and durability
- All thermally-insulated profiles in the three-chamber system: profile thermal bond fits strongly and tightly, with quality-assured workshop production.
- Based on the WICONA Unisys principle: extensive freedom of design, high process safety, cost and time saving production, few tools required