WICTEC is an overall concept of modern-day architecture that reconciles the elements of heat storage, air conditioning, light provision and fire and noise protection within a single façade design.
With the WICTEC façade system, your creativity and ability to find the best solution are virtually limitless. From the classic stick system façade to unitised, window and structural glazing façades, with WICTEC you can select, design and produce all conceivable variants to the highest quality standards and in line with your personal requirements.
Owing to the system’s great diversity and compatibility with the comprehensive WICONA window, door and sliding systems, you have extremely flexible façade technology at your disposal. From the draft to detailed planning and completion, the standard system applications make sure that your individual requirements are fully met. And if that is not enough, we can provide you with bespoke solutions.
Advantages of WICTEC at a glance:
- Remarkable system diversity always ensures the appropriate façade solution
- Suitable for all building structures, including 3D creations such as pyramids, polygons, barrel vaults and cupolas
- Can be combined with WICONA window, door and sliding systems
- Efficiently thermally insulated, burglar-resisting, bullet-proof and fire-protection designs are possible with identical look and a small number of additional parts compared with standard basic design
- Can be adapted to suit individual design preferences thanks to great profile and design diversity
- Extensive system tests in accordance with international standards, such as the product standard for curtain walling (EN 13830), vouch for the high quality of the system technology
- Based on the WICONA Unisys principle: almost unlimited freedom in design, maximum process security, cost and time saving production and fewer tools required.